Friday, June 15, 2007

Invitation to the Nature through Lens 3 - A Nature and WildlifePhotography Exhibition

This is my invitation card of “Nature Through Lens 3” a photography exhibition. This year is my second time on “Nature Through Lens 3” a photography exhibition and on WCN 3rd Annual Nature and Wildlife Photography Competition for amateur 2007. Last year at “Nature Through Lens 2” this photograph was on top ten.

I am happy for this year also thought the result will come later today. I am happy that this is my second group exhibition and being part of it and I am also very much excited about it. This year few photographs are on sale also so if you like my photographs on exhibition please get it for your office’s wall. The proceeds will help WCN to conduct conservation activities at local level.

I cordially invite you all to the “Nature Through Lens 3” a photography exhibition showcasing 300 photographs of more than 100 amateur photographers of WCN 3rd Annual Nature and Wildlife Photography Competition for amateur 2007.

Time: 11.00 am – 4.30 pm
Venue: Nepal Art Council, Babar Mahal, Kathmandu, Nepal.
Date: 15th – 18th June 2007

For more information: WCN or Nepal Photography

NEPALPHOTOGRAPHY.org
Gaurav Dhwaj Khadka

No comments:

 
2006 - 2009 © NEPALPHOTOGRAPHY.org [ a Gaurav Dhwaj Khadka project ]