Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Light up!

Light up! by Gaurav Dhwaj Khadka

First photograph of a first day of a new year…

I hope this year I will do some more experiment with photographs and learn more things that I like. This year, I hope I will be able to play with 120mm camera and also with LOMOgraphy and as usual with some new digital camera also. I also love to take more photographs with “Through the Viewfinder [TtV]” photography and “CMYK” photography.

Mission I am working is on: to put 100000 photographs online, to do 10 group photo exhibition and 1 solo photo exhibition.

1000 photographs online 99000 to go,
Done 2 group photo exhibition and 8 to go and
1 solo photo exhibition left to do.


In 2008, I will try to uplift my mission.

Normal light bulb hanging on and made with “CMYK” photography.

Enjoy the life!

Gaurav Dhwaj Khadka

No comments:

 
2006 - 2009 © NEPALPHOTOGRAPHY.org [ a Gaurav Dhwaj Khadka project ]