Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Confession Of An Amateur Photographer

WELCOME ...This exhibition of photographs doesn't stick to any particular theme. its my confession. Indeed a confession Of An Amateur Photographer. So briefly the range of subjects include landscape, portrait and digital abstract paintings . My passion for photography has urged me to take this step where I can find a platform to show what I knew and now I sincerely request all the viewers to give unbiased judgment and help me excel in photography. This is my first exhibition. - Ritesh Thapa

The Himalayan Kitchen/ Art Gallery,
Shakya Arcade, 2nd floor
Durbar Marg, (Opposite to Nepal Investment Bank)
Kathmandu, Nepal.

Time: 10AM - 5PM,
23-31 December 2008

No comments:

 
2006 - 2009 © NEPALPHOTOGRAPHY.org [ a Gaurav Dhwaj Khadka project ]